Looks like I'm up anyway.
I'm feeling a bit old today because it's my eldest son's 16th birthday. In honour of that, a few '16' themed questions;
1. The San Francisco 49ers have retired the number 16 jersey in honour of whom?
2. On April 16th, 73AD, which Jewish fortress was finally captured by the Romans?
3. Which country won 16 silver medals at the 2012 London Olympics, including in the men's long jump and the men's 50km walk?
4. Who was the 16th US President?
5. On February 16th, 1957, the "Toddler's Truce" was abolished in the UK. What was the "Toddler's Truce"?