View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:45 PM   #4
Hrafn
Zealot
Hrafn knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Hrafn knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Hrafn knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Hrafn knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Hrafn knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Hrafn knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Hrafn knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Hrafn knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Hrafn knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Hrafn knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Hrafn knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Pocketbook 360, Onyx Boox i62HD
I bought my Boox Touch i62HD through Taobao several months ago (closest retailer geographically to NZ, and the cheapest). It was offered in about half a dozen alternate 'packages' with different optional extras. I bought the second-cheapest option which came with a fairly heavy/clunky unofficial cover (offered with all packages), the official Boox cover and some other not-particularly-useful odds & ends.

So, yes, it is possible to get a Boox-with-case through Taobao, but you've got to be careful to make sure what it is exactly that is in the package being ordered. This admittedly is true with any internet order.
Hrafn is offline   Reply With Quote