View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 06:09 PM   #5
Corpsegoddess
Groupie
Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
I think at this point, I would cave and start a support ticket with Kobo (painful as that's likely to be). Not positive they have fully tracked down the problem or not (my duplicates are currently gone) but they they may be able to clean up something on your account and get rid of them for you.
Oh dear. I'm deathly afraid they're going to tell me to do a reset, which I've already done (and which didn't solve the problem). I HATE having to do resets, because then I have to sideload my 1000+ library ALL OVER AGAIN.

Maybe I can convince them I already did one recently and won't have to do another one...
Corpsegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote