View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 04:20 PM   #29
giorgio130
Time Waster
giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo and Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah- View Post
Have you thought about building a Qt based backend? This is exactly what the Kobo plugin interface was made for, custom viewers for additional document types. This would give full integration with the rest of nickel. I haven't looked at the kindlepdfviewer source yet, but the build you uploaded looks really promising as a better pdf viewer.
Yes, in fact I thought about it, but I wouldn't know where to start. It surely would be ideal, and also what is being done on the paperwhite.
giorgio130 is offline   Reply With Quote