View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 11:09 AM   #843
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I am down to 168. Six more pounds to go until I hit the target my doctor set. I think I can get under that. I might aim for 155. I think I will decide based on how I look at the time. I am fine with losing weight (I need to) but I don't want to look sick because I drop too much weight. I know plenty of skinny folks who I think could stand to eat a sandwich or two...

I am easily below my weight from my Freshman year in college. I cannot remember what I actually weighed in high school. I know I gained a good amount of weight that first year of college and ended up in a size 12 or 14 pant. I would love to get into a size 8 pant comfortably. Right now I am in size 10s that are comfortable but not so lose that I think I can drop down a size.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote