View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 08:57 AM   #57
m00min
Connoisseur
m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad / NST / Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattW View Post
Seriously? I'd rather return a really badly formatted book than fix it before actually reading it. How do you not get spoiled that way? It doesn't sound like a lot of fun.
I don't get spoilers, I only need to find one instance of the offending code (usually there's one in the first few paragraphs) then search and replace. I don't need to actually look at the text.
m00min is offline   Reply With Quote