View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 06:28 AM   #623
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's not all FW now Nook books I have found several that are available in epub from the publisher elsewhere are indeed the publisher's version in my Nook Library but those that aren't available as epub were converted with Calibre.

I'm just shocked because the formatting was horrible. Not saying Calibre is the blame just someone who doesn't know how to use the program. I went back to my original copy from FW and converted with Calibre and it looks perfect. Geesh!
To calibre's defense, conversion is a tricky business. And if the original file is garbage, well... garbage in, garbage out.

Using calibre professionally is not option, unless you use sigil after to clean up. Well, even the adobe software or jutho wouldn't give you something absolutely clean.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote