View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 03:21 AM   #294
vlad59
Addict
vlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo eReader Touch, Kobo Aura HD
@Northguy

1) About the CSS, I'll try that at home, I maybe forgot a thing when disabling Fancybox.

2) That's really strange. Can you send me by mail the original epub & the epub generated by COPS to see if I can see what's wrong. Thanks.

3) About the sorting : I'm thinking of removing the settings icon when I'll work on the search so it should get better.

@mariosipad & Northguy & maxjens

I have also french & english books but they are in the same catalog, I never thought of splitting them in 2 catalogs. Anyway I think it could be easy to support many Calibre database, I'll check that later (for now too much real life work).

@dirgeon

Great ! I never even thought about that
vlad59 is offline   Reply With Quote