View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 11:09 PM   #4
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook HD+; Kindle for Android on HTC One SV
When you plug in your Nook to your computer, "Card A" appears on the toolbar. Click the little down arrow and choose "Configure this device". About halfway down there's a sentence that reads "A list of folders on the device to which to send books." There's a textbox below it with a little button to the right. Click the button and direct it to your SD card and the MyFiles/Books folder.

But, I've noticed tonight when I plugged my HD+ into my computer, no checkmarks appeared in the "On Device" column. I had to click on the "Card A" and then back on "Library" before they would appear. Seems to be a bug in Calibre.
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote