View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 10:44 PM   #71
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-950, Aluratek Libre Pro, Kindle Touch, Galaxy Note 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Guys, I'm looking for historical romances involving heroes or heroines that are or disguise themselves as highwaymen. I just read two Nightrider and Dark of the Moon and I want more. Any good recommendations preferably ebook but if it's really good I'll grab a used copy if the ebook isn't available.
Pale Moon Rider, was a freebie back in September last year. Haven't seen it as a freebie again since though, but I'd be willing to loan it to you if you don't want to spend the money.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote