View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 03:56 PM   #25
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by xor_ View Post
If I turn the light on with this program, it stays on when the device enters sleep mode. If I turn the light on through the button, it gets turned off for sleep mode

So it would seem that pressing the light button sets a flag somewhere, which is then being read by the sleep routine.

I was looking for a script somewhere that handles sleep mode, but couldn't find anything. Running strace on nickel also didn't give me recognizable hints.

Any ideas?
I have no clue. I haven't found any script that handles sleeping either, I think it's all handled by nickel.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote