View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 03:44 PM   #22
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, Kobo H2O, N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
No, I use it for Calibre as well. I have not managed to import my PW boks into Calibre through the "send via USB" from amazon option - but good point; I may have to figure out how to do it.
Just download them onto the Kindle itself, then connect USB and drag them from the "Documents" folder into Calibre (sort by date to find the new books). You could use "Transfer via USB" if you wish, but I find the method I've described to be easier, especially for multiple books.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote