View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 09:18 AM   #82
knc1
Embedded Cheerleader
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many.
Quote:
Originally Posted by baf View Post
Hi,
My port of XTerm stopped working with 5.3 firmware. Instead of trying to revive it I took another way. I wrote a very simple GTK+ terminal emulator based on VteTerminal library.
It is available for testing here.
I run it successfully on KT 5.3.2 firmware. I hope it will also work on PW. It is reported to run fine on Paperwhite. I believe it should also be compatible with 5.1 firmware.
Any feedback welcome
On the Kpw, with the higher resolution screen, the matchbox-keyboard needs to ship with a magnifying glass to read the letters.

I will see (no pun intended) if I can come up with a *.xml file that defines the keyboard with something that can be seen by the un-aided eyeball.

No time table available - when I get to it, I'll get to it.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote