View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 05:45 PM   #5
geekmaster
Всё гениальное просто.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: *.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarons510 View Post
Apparently, from other discussions here and elsewhere, Amazon has the capability of limiting the quantity of data transmitted via its 3G connection for each user during each month or, I presume, each week, day, hour or minute. Moreover, they can exclude from such limitations the use of 3G for downloads from Amazon itself and other uses of Amazon's choice. As a user of the Kindle Keyboard 3G, I would much rather have my use limited that way than by having to deal, for example, with a crippled browser that no longer allows me to get bus arrival times from my local transit system because their web site now opens such timetables in a secondary (pop-up?) window rather than in a new one replacing the old.
There is a currently active discussion in the Dev Corner about hex-editting a lib file used by the web browser, to open popups in the same window. If you do that, your bus schedules should work:
http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=201512

There are also older threads that discussed this some time ago. Here are some good details:
http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho....php?p=2238081

You really should post in one of those threads. Your post is off-topic in this thread.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote