View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 02:59 AM   #110
centhena
Enthusiast
centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite
So I put this idea on hold for a few and just got back around to trying to get it to work. I've tried going to the KCC link and I really just can't make any sense out of what I'm seeing on that site. I feel like a total dolt. I've read through this thread and other's on the topic and I've got to be missing something. I dl'd the zip file for win 64 bit version 2.4. I figured better to see if i could work with a slightly older version than to not have it work at all. But that one gave me an error02 or something like that and didn't do anything. I can provide more info on the error if you like but as there's a 2.5 version now that seems rather silly. Anyway, I would really appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction on figuring out how to get this to work for me. Thanks.
centhena is offline   Reply With Quote