View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 02:54 PM   #1793
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyria View Post
Could it be that they are simply in the process of raising the prices and have not updated them at each stage of purchase yet? That's what I noticed last week when I had trouble with purchase with my standard browser and therefore had to delay buying the books I wanted for a few days. First, the price was the same as search result, on the product page, and during checkout. A day after, the price differed on the product page and the search result page (can't remember which but one still showed the lower price and the other the new, more expensive one). A day or two more, they had adjusted it and the higher price is now shown everywhere.
I'm still seeing the same issue and it's been almost a week. If that's the case I would've thought that it would be sorted by now. It also doesn't explain why this happens with some books and not others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaelalind View Post
I cannot find the e-mail, but I asked them the same question a couple of years ago ( I think) and the answer I got was that it was required of them for tax reasons. So maybe it is something similar?
I'm logged into the account so taxes (if any) should already be implemented in their price. Haven't had the issue previously on other purchases.

If they let me know what's going on I'll report back.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote