View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 03:33 PM   #1791
Illyria
Connoisseur
Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK, K4, Kobo Glo, Cybook Oddyssey HD Frontlight, Pyrus Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
I emailed support about the pricing issue I've had (prices mysteriously increasing between search results, product pages and checkout). Today I received an email back where they state each point I made in my original email (You stated...) which seems a bit odd. No resolution was given, but it has been escalated, so hopefully I'll hear from them again.
Could it be that they are simply in the process of raising the prices and have not updated them at each stage of purchase yet? That's what I noticed last week when I had trouble with purchase with my standard browser and therefore had to delay buying the books I wanted for a few days. First, the price was the same as search result, on the product page, and during checkout. A day after, the price differed on the product page and the search result page (can't remember which but one still showed the lower price and the other the new, more expensive one). A day or two more, they had adjusted it and the higher price is now shown everywhere.
Illyria is offline   Reply With Quote