View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 11:29 AM   #5
shafin
shafin can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.shafin can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.shafin can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.shafin can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.shafin can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.shafin can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.shafin can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.shafin can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.shafin can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.shafin can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.shafin can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
driver issue.

You get this sorted now?
Yep, got it sorted. Was actually another issue.

Ubuntu and many other linux distributions have fastboot in their repositories, but apparently that implementation does not work with kindle. The fastboot command I was giving was passed to the system fastboot command and it could not handle the kindle. Once I got kindle specific fastboot script, it worked like a charm.

BTW, I am having another problem right now. My kindle is a 3g version, and it had strong signal in my home. But since debricking it, 3g signal is always at 0 bars. Not that it renders the kindle useless, but it's kinda annoying.
shafin is offline   Reply With Quote