View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:02 AM   #465
Venus
Country girl
Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
Yesterday I received an email notice that a book I had on hold is available. Went to the library site today to check it out. However, it's not actually available - under my Holds, it still says I am #2 of 15 on the waiting list.
I too had the same thing happen, so I contacted Overdrive. The following is their reply

We had a strange system hiccup. Unfortunately, we prematurely communicated to users that their hold was available when it was not. If you signed in to retrieve the title, you would have found that the title was not available to check out. You will receive another notification when the title is available for check out. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote