View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 08:52 AM   #65
patrickt
Evangelist
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Basic
I ordered my Paperwhite when they first came out but since I live in Mexico I had it shipped to my sister in the U.S. She winters in Mexico so I got my Paperwhite last Wednesday. After my sister saw my Paperwhite she ordered one.

I think the Paperwhite is fantastic. My Kindle Keyboard broke not long ago and now my Kindle Basic sits neglected on the nightstand. After spending months reading horror stories about Paperwhite coming in different screen colors, bleeding, fuzzy fonts, and the cursed shadows I was nervous. I am able to get shadows along the bottom if I use inappropriate intensity on the light but all the other horrors are absent.

I ordered the Amazon Kindle case, too. I like it. I like the automatic on/off. It just works.

I think the Paperwhite is amazing.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote