Thread: Audio Books
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 08:57 AM   #62
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by amward View Post
Does this mean I can leave them in music? Just when I was congratulating myself on how clever I am getting them into the audio book section? Pride goeth before a fall indeed.

Thank you Pidgeon and everyone else who make MR such a fount of all knowledge.
All my friends think I am so smart but I get it all from MR and am one step ahead of them. I'm sooo glad my son put me on to MR.
No, it just means that when you stop the book and do something else, like listen to music, the next time you click on the book again, it will continue where you left off. It's like putting a bookmark in a book.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote