View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 02:08 AM   #64
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
Black certainly DOES show dust easily. If you don't believe it, take a look at my computer keyboard or receiver 5 minutes after I dusted it.

Still, I want (and require) all my equipment to be black. I like it that the current Kindle is black too, instead of grey. I find grey/silver to look plasticky and el-cheapo. (Yes, I know that a black version of a silver object is probably exactly as el-cheapo or expensive as the silver one.)
I just like the color. Sleek and sexy! However keeping the PW cover clean around the outline of the PW takes some work. Right now I am using a eyebrow brush but being the germaphobe I am I try not to think what is being push between the cracks.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote