View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 01:34 AM   #1
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo aura HD, Kobo Arc, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 , Kindle for PC
inspect image properties /replace image

i had a book in which one of the image files was problematic in that it displayed as torn+displaced in ADE, yet displayed fine in sigil book view

try as I may I could find no simple way to copy that image to clipboard & hence to another program for inspection and no simple way to replace it with same named file from a different copy of the book

I had to resort to winzip.

so 2 questions
1.is there a way to extract an image while within sigl
2. what could cause image to corrupt only in ADE / sony reader but not on PC - It was definitely the image at fault not the associated CSS/ html
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote