In 6.2 you right click and my clips comes up. In the beta, a Clips entry leads to a list of the clip groups and the clips are off of that. I suspect if I tried I could put them in the second group, but not the first.
No sure it is really an issue, since putting clips in the first right click made the list really long and hard to work with. Just different. Also seems to move less off of where you are trying to get to. That is a good thing.
I am used to my 64 bit app, so I think the 32 bit app works more slowly on this machine.
There seems to be a memory leak in something I have open at the same time as Sigil, but it could be lview, firefox, thunderbird, or foxit reader. Things get really slow after a while. This with 0.6.2 and the beta both.