View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 09:04 PM   #5
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
I think the IR Touch hardware is based on a chip made by Neonode, so you might want to see which chip corresponds to their naming convention/numbering and check out a datasheet from them. I'm guessing you'll probably find a very good example of their basic implementation.

Based on the spacing between sensors and the apparent resolution vs. the number of discrete sensor pairs I'd hazard a guess that they might even detect if you're blocking adjacent sensors on the same axis and interpolate to provide higher resolution.
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote