View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 05:39 PM   #61
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
It's interesting how many electronic things we take for granted are black in color. As I understand it black is neutral enough to go with just about any decor or something. The one example I take issue with is the case for my glucometer. If you have a low blood sugar and its the middle of the night you don't want to have to look for a dark object so you can figure out what your current blood sugar level is. It's a good choice for ereader covers though as black doesn't show dust and dirt easily either.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote