View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 03:02 PM   #18
ApK
What did you call me?
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I watch video on my little devices all the time. Heck, I used to watch on my iPod Video and sometimes even on my 1.8" Sansa! (When I was really bored on a train usually.)

But I noticed something interesting this weekend. My 6 year-old was watching something totally intolerable on our main TV, so I sat on the couch with her and watched a Led Zeppelin documentary on my phone. I was amused to discover that at comfortable viewing distance, the phone covered the same field of view as my big TV did across the room, so I could hold it up and exactly cover the screen...or pretend we had dual large screen monitors. It was fun. Really, it was.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote