View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 09:33 AM   #23449
maianhvk
whimsy
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi
A lovely day! Today is the start of the second week of holiday (we have like a month off ) and I seem to be getting back on track with reading after a devastating slump

To vary it, I'm having soymilk (capuccino flavor).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Two days in a row?!?
Are you becoming a Red Bull addict? I like the taste of Red Bull, but for some reason it's VERY expensive here.
I'm pretty sure I didn't have Red Bull yesterday... Anyway, there's a whole case (now missing 2 cans) waiting so don't be surprise if I'm redbulling for days straight

Is there anything cheap in Japan? I got this case (24 cans, locally made) for roughly $9. At this price I'm tempted to get another one

(I'm an addict to diversity, unlike someone here who has Bombay Saphire every single night )

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I have never tried a Redbull. Don't know why, I have just never considered it as an option when choosing a drink.
I didn't like it too until recently. Suddenly it turned super tasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
A bit more... Caffeine, Taurine, Glucuronolactone, B-Vitamins, Sucrose, Glucose and Alpine Spring Water. It seems that the Taurine combines with the Caffeine to produce some extra physical response that caffeine and sugar alone don't do, (or so it was explained to me.) I can drink Coca Cola til it runs out my ears and still go to sleep. But one bottle of Red Bull and I'm moving on all eight cylinders for the next few hours! I really can't attest to the physiological reasoning behind it, but I'll swear to the results it has on my bod!

Stitchawl
That's why I always have some cans in store in case anything comes up and I have to stay up late. The idea of stuffing sugar in my body at 2 am isn't a nice one, but it does keep me going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Isn't it overly sweet ?
Now, what are you talking about? the sweetness is just about right
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote