View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 07:37 AM   #32
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
And did you know it spoils hybrid and threaded view modes to do that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
No, I did not know that. But surely, if you reply to one guy, using "reply," and then add quoted stuff from other posts...hmm...(Hitch wanders off to see what happens).
You can use the "multi-quote" button (to the right of the "quote" button), or write the code by hand ([quote=username;postnumber])

I'm not sure how that works with threaded mode, though.

(just adding a quote from a separate "subthread" to check: )

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
how i do it...
EDIT: nope, it doesn't show the post as a reply... maybe that's something that can be fixed by the coding masters...

Last edited by Jellby; 02-04-2013 at 07:42 AM.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote