View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 06:36 AM   #703
Kretzer
out of depth
Kretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: iPad2, iPhone 5, Kindle3 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
You know you can make the icons go away, right? I never have them displayed while reading. Tapping in the center of the screen enters Marvin's "full-screen mode", and the icons are gone.
Sure, that's why I said "with the icons active". In full screen the top margin is still a little bit narrow for my liking. Pleased to hear that the adjustment will come up, it seems most of my wishes are on the map anyway ...

I agree that the margins are most important on the iPhone. On the iPad I prefer a nice layout to more words on the page. Other people's mileage will vary, of course.

Somewhat OT: I just realized there is an "Marvin " smiley on the list , but I have no clue what this is meant to be: