View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 05:01 PM   #2
chaley
"chaley", not "charley"
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I just updated to 9.17. The new feature that intrigues me is the ability to add an icon to a column. Is it ever given anywhere what the specifications for that icon must be? (size, file type).
You must use an image file type listed in the list of extensions when you click add icon. The image should be square or in landscape to avoid alignment issues. Calibre resizes the icon to 128 x128, so it is best if the image is at least that big.
Quote:
Will calibre ever offer a library of possible icons?
"Ever" is a long time. That said, I suspect that building such a library is not anyone's priority.
Quote:
also, does anyone ever use the help file I created? is it worth while adding this feature to the help file?

Thanks.
Don't know, but I suspect the answer is yes.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote