View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 10:51 AM   #3
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
I had the same thing once and as already suggested I plugged it into the pc and deleted the last couple of books.. if you are using windoze the reader should appear as... Reader.. open this folder and you should see a sub-folder called books this is where you will find your books .. if deleting the last couple doesn't work then I would suggest deleting the whole lot as a last resort.. good luck and let us know how you get on
bla is offline   Reply With Quote