View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 07:01 PM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Mobileread wins "Best Technology Web Site" award

Thanks to Shaun and everyone from PDA 247 for naming us their "Best Technology Web Site" of 2005. Shaun is a very respectable member of the mobile community scene, and his sites, Palm247 and WindowsMobile247, have been around for as long as I can think back. There're among the few sites I can heartly recommend beyond a shadow of a doubt to anyone interested in current news on mobile technologies.

I'd also like to take time to thank the millions of visitors who have given me the inspiration to work harder. It's been worth every minute. Thanks also to those who send us stories and daily scoops on the world of gadgets!
Colin Dunstan is offline   Reply With Quote