I love the app, and the new update. I was clinging to Stanza until last week when I found Marvin.
Thank you Kris, I'm reading hundreds of books a year on iPad, a great reader app is essential for me. You really should get a donate option. How about a Bitcoin account?
As most of my wish list was addressed in 1.2, I didn't write previously (I did review), but now I have a few suggestions:
- Mass download - selecting more than one book or even a select all option
- looking for catalog on the local network - not a necessity, but nice to have
- I really don't think confirmation is needed every time before downloading a book.
- A back to default option would be practical in the options, especially in cases of themes and brightness/warmth/tint.
- Now that Marvin has a built-in browser, could that be used to search the web (from web menu option)? It could be easier not to switch to safari and back, especially if the built-in browser window can be smaller, and be dismissed with a tap outside of it.
- If this last is possible an other great option would be to add online dictionary search that would be displayed in the same manner. Like search the selected word on thefreedictionary.com (which is one of the best imho, much, much better then the built in dictionary), and display the result in a bubble like pop-up window.