Originally Posted by Blossom
I've got a nice collection of readable fonts!
I'm still tweaking Caecilia and Palatino but almost there!
- Caecilia (Resized a bit and weight added)
- Condensed Caecilia (This is regular Caecilia downsize by 5% and weight added)
- Amasis Medium (a little bit of weight)
- Condensed Amasis (Resized)
- Gentium Book Basic (Resize up by 5%)
- Charis SIL (Weight Added)
- Palatino Medium (Resized and weight added)
- Trebuchet Medium (weight added)
- Nokia Pure (weight added)
- TheSans Semibold (Thesis Sans)
Now unless someone posts a screenshot of a font on their Kindle I have no need to change. Fonts I tried but removed were Segoe, Georgia, Garamond, Palatino Nova, Calson, Gentium Basic and Fontin.
I'd probably keep Fontin if I had another slot but priorities, priorities....
Very nice! I'm jealous of your font editing abilities! I agree to about the jump between font sizes. I find that really annoying too. It's much better on my other kindles.