View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 03:54 PM   #418
Blossom
Wrapped up in Christmas
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 4 Kindles, 2 Kindle Fires, 2 SGPs, Nexus 7 and Fire Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Might have something to do with the increased resolution as well not only the light. The 600x800 6" screens only had 167 dpi, while the PW with the 758x1024 has 212 dpi.
I think it has to do with font size difference between older Kindles and the PW. Size 4 is too small for me on most fonts. It was the size I use on my other Kindles including the Kindle Fire. Amazon needs to fix the font sizes the jump between sizes is really horrible compared to previous Kindles. I've been resizing fonts just to get the right size for me.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote