Thread: Tapatalk HD
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 02:29 PM   #18
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook*, nexus 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadamgibson View Post
I am using this application in my phone and tablet both. Genuinely pleasant to use it. It is worth to spend some money on it.
I do the same. The HD version would not install on my phone (not listed when I looked for it, appears to be restricted to tablets), so I took the APK from my tablet and manually installed it on the phone, works just as well.

On one side I think it is good that we have tablet support, but at the same time I think it is sneaky of them to charge for the phone and the tablet versions, there is no reason to do so; Android offers the mechanisms to accommodate multiple screen sizes, so one app should be enough.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote