View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 09:21 AM   #38
forsooth
tec montage
forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindles, lenovo, chromebook, mobiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Ebook readers haven't really been around long enough to have a good idea about longevity. The Kindle 1 only came out five years ago.

How did the 3G die? Broken screen or dead electronics? I have a Kindle 2i still going that's about three years old, and a Sony 505 that's between 3-4 years old.

My dead ebook readers have all died from a broken screen. The only one I know that's currently available that should avoid this is the Wexler Flex One, but it's expensive and not widely available.
I carry kindles in small case with rubber inserts for cushion
must sit on or run vehicle over to damage screen

did drop a or k2 down shaft not retrievable

not do that again
now attach neck lanyard to
use sleeve or epoxy connector
not drop
forsooth is offline   Reply With Quote