View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 08:09 AM   #134
Illyria
Connoisseur
Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK, K5, K7, KPW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
Interesting, Illyria. Because I fall into the books just as easily on my PW as I did on my k3.
Maybe I would feel different with the PW because the level of brightness can be adjusted to a much lower level than on the Glo and Cybook. If that is still the case with the next generation and they have worked out the various problems I might just indulge myself. In the meantime, I'm still enjoying reading with the light on my devices, just not during the day.
Illyria is offline   Reply With Quote