View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 04:59 AM   #4
Stoneforger
Connoisseur
Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
On the riverside of promise - now for $1.00 on Amazon.com

Check out "On the riverside of promise" on Amazon.com:

Here are the reviews:

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Indeed a war novel. October 17, 2012
By Nataliya Field
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
The writer has a wonderful skill with words, painting a picture so well, that you could almost taste the bad whiskey. And the plot is fairly interesting as well, delving into war with grit and determination.

well worth the read, however I gave it only four stars, because it seemed slightly rushed, as in the book overall could have used a little more polishing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blaze the Trail of Excitement on This Enticing Journey! January 23, 2013
By Logic Boy
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
I was swept away from page one. The author provides perfect illustration as if you are there. From the onset you'll be lead down the path of excitement, and along the way you'll feel danger, sadness, and full throttle exhilaration. The twists often may seem predictable but the natural uncanny style was refreshing and had me guessing to near end. I'm convinced I will be reading more work by Vasileios in the near future as this was a perfect illustration of an Enticing Journey.

4.0 out of 5 stars Above all, a story that worths the reading and even more... October 3, 2012
By zisobl
Format:Paperback
I liked the book, both for the story and the ideas. It addresses mainly to a readership who likes meaningful adventure stories.

Story unfolds easily, keeping the reader in suspense, and the plot changes come rather smoothly, yet sometimes suprising. Details and descriptions are of the right volume and detail and give just the information needed for the total comprehension of the story.
Deeper meaning, at least the way I got it, deals with the vanity of war and all that comes with it. Various thoughts and ideas are projected through simple and short dialogs of the starring characters, and the reader can just stick to the words and miss the underlying bitterness of who and why started the civil war in Nigeria, as well as the war in general, playing death games against mostly innocent people.

Totally, I believe it's a very high value to money book, that worths the time reading it!
Stoneforger is offline   Reply With Quote