View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 03:57 AM   #18
Stoneforger
Connoisseur
Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
New reviews on Amazon.com

Check out what people have to say about "Forge of Stones" on Amazon.com:

4.0 out of 5.0 stars Entertaining SciFi/Fantasy
I downloaded a free version that reads like a scroll to try out the Kindle reader on my new tablet, and after a couple of chapters was so engrossed that I bought the regular version. Did not disapppoint- kept me interested on several levels and had some surprises. It transported me to that world. A good read!
Published 5 days ago by Eric H. Smallwood
Stoneforger is offline   Reply With Quote