View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 02:19 AM   #37
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle Paperwhite 2
I've had my Sony prs 505 since the end of 2008; I've used it almost every day, and it's still going strong (touch wood!). It's had a battery replacement during that time and does occasionally do a 'restart' on me, but on the whole I've been happy with it.

However, I've heard that Sony's standards have slipped since the days of the 505 and I can't vouch for their latest ereaders. If I ever need to purchase a new ereader, Sony's will be the first range I'll investigate. Kindle will be the last.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote