My PRS-650 died like in early december. Replaced by a T2.
First of all, before my general opnions, someone mentioned earlier in this post that the browser sux because it has no text reflow. This is an untrue mistake. I'm running system ver 1.0.0.01.02010 (wich is pretty old already, haven't update yet since I intend to root but right now no time to gather info onit), and the browser DOES reflow. You just need to pinch to the zoom amount you then double tap and it reflows.
Now to my general opnions:
- Faster page turns, faster loading, overall, faster.
- Screen looks slightly whiter to me :3.
- the weight is GREAT, really lighter, wich makes it a lot more confortable to hold. Of course that being lighter makes it feel like a piece of cheap plastic junk your hands, but really more confortable junk to me :3
- There's all the wifi and evernote and stuff, a nice plus but not a important enhancement imho.
- Got no problems with calibre, suported the same way as it was with 650.
- Collections are there too.
- Audio: I never even used the 650's audio, i don't even get why it could be usefull in a reader.
- Also, pdf reflowing works a lot better than on 650. Like A LOT. I had some pdfs that would get completly unreadable, loose images, etc, with the 650's reflow but in T2 they reflow perfectly.
And just on a sidenote, I can't get why people find coolreader so great. While i was reader-less I had the chance of trying it on my xoom and phone and well... i found it really bad and unpleasent :X
The only feature I confess I missed so far from the 650 is the words log. Maybe sony added it back in some update but then I don't know yet :3