View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 12:10 AM   #305
ragnevi
ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pocketbook 622, iPad 3 and Galaxy Note 2
I was getting a new Galaxy Note 2 since I lost my other, my phone company have not had the Galaxy Note 2 so I had bought one earlier. I have a flat rate subscription, and they guy in the store looked at me and said I have never seen anyone phone so much.
I've asked how much, and he answered 4600 minutes last months. It didn't affect my monthly fee, but now I can't change company in two years.
ragnevi is offline   Reply With Quote