View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:50 PM   #453
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
I don't understand why all the libraries aren't the same. I still have the "You are user 2 out of 4 on the waiting list" information on my books on hold. I also have not had to log in with each book as some others have.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I haven't had these problems! but you'd think all the Overdrive libraries would be the same.
On the Overdrive blog, they pride themselves with a list of libraries that have adopted the new design. Maybe there are librarians out there who dislike the redesign.

Out of all four libraries I have a card to, only one is left with the old design. I am banking on them being too broke to "upgrade", or the librarians too feisty.

Last edited by xendula; 02-01-2013 at 10:59 PM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote