View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 08:05 PM   #125
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
I purchased my Glo when I was envious of my husband being able to read outdoors on his ipad in the evening. I either needed a light on which attracted insects or I used my little clip on light which I really don't like.
I thought I was being a bit extravagant but I called it a Christmas present and treated myself. I didn't expect to use it other than in low light situations as I was very happy with my Kobo Touch.
I read without the light during the day and when in a well lit room for the first 2 or 3 days but then realised that like many others I really like the look of the screen with the light on. Now I use my Touch as a back up once every week or two while the Glo is charging. For some reason I never remember to charge my reader when I stop reading - I only remember to check the battery when I am about to start.
I would never go back to an unlit device - just like I'd never go back from the Touch.

Last edited by HarleyB; 02-01-2013 at 08:13 PM.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote