View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:34 PM   #396
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtine View Post
I've noticed something weird that I thought at first was a glitch with the Palatino font installed. Like I've mentioned on other threads, I recently acquired a replacement PW and I realized that the problem is just with my old one (which has USE_ALT_FONTS installed, the one does not).

I usually read at the smallest Palatino setting and with my old PW, I found some of the words "sticking together" without a space in between. Like I said, I thought it was a glitch in the font because the problem would be fixed by going up another size.

When I got my new PW though, which I haven't had the chance to install USE_ALT_FONTS on yet, I realized this wasn't the case.

Has anyone experienced this?
Yep I get it alot but I always thought it was a Calibre issue not PW. If I come across again I'll have to look at the internal code.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote