View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 05:20 PM   #7
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
At this point all I can do is to turn the unit off; this requires a LONG hold over of the power switch. I can't remember if the screen changes at this point to the power off or not. Finally, a power back on and the device is back working again.
Normally the screen DOESN'T change in this case, but with the Glo normally the light will go off. I was doing some stupid sync/cancel sync stuff that caused mine to lock this way and pin reset was the only cure (light stayed on until that).
robko is offline   Reply With Quote