View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 06:07 PM   #959
kaleissin
Connoisseur
kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard Wi-Fi, Kobo Glo
Well, I'm unpaused and will be at level 30 in two turns or so, I won't be trying for 35. So long and thanks for all the fish! I think I'll miss the game, especially the names on my alliance list. Pity there was no in-game way of communicating.

If you new ones are a few short of a level divisible by five, reply, and I'll give the last gifts to you before I sign off the game for the last time.
kaleissin is offline   Reply With Quote