View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 05:33 PM   #59
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 1, iPhone 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Poof!! I've hacked into your computer from the internet and modified your copy of Sigil to grant your wish. Just right-click on the toc.ncx file in the Book Browser and behold!

Seriously though, that feature's been available for a bit.
Guess I missed that one. Glad to know it is there. I'll not be able to use it when getting rid of the contents link because that's just plain stupid to be in the ncx. I'm already at the ToC, so when then go to another ToC from there?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote